Management and planning for new installations, limited scope projects, modification of pre-existing elements. A maintenance classification that lies beyond the lest of the maintenance typologies mentioned above and that, due to their volume in work or cost, are not considered a CapEx investment project.
- Ability to create and adapt equipment or zones that have already been created.
- Distinguishing such work from the rest with a specific coding.
- Recording, opening, closure, controlling times and resources, costs, alerts when the maintenance is not completed.
- Cost saving on personnel hours assigned to managing improvement works.
- Cost savings on providers due to availability of time to prepare contracting comparisons.