Management of actions / incidents linked to elements subject to a maintenance plan.
- Recording, opening, closing and monitoring actions / incidents, allowing the parameters of the resource used, labour time, materials and/or cost of the related services.
- Reports to view trends by types of maintenance, response times and associated costs.
- Measurement of the number of incidents generated from maintenance.
- Alarms due to predefined time excesses.
- Saving on hours assigned to profiles directly related to corrective maintenance workflow: (drafting reports, calling the team, performing manual measurements.
- Saving on costs linked to repairs, due to more hours dedicated to comparisons, etc