Joint analysis of maintenance task data bases and records related to a specific element, that allow unscheduled maintenance tasks, substitution or repair to an element to be anticipated. RCM maintenance models or Reliability-Centred Maintenance (co-reliability) models.
- Ability to connect to a BMS, if available.
- Capacity to store readings and generate work orders automatically on the basis of certain reading criteria.
- Possibility to define frequency criteria based on parameter reading carried out manually or automatically.
- Saving on the cost of replacing equipment, lengthening its useful life and adjusting the frequency of preventive actions.
- Reduction of unforeseen failure times, thus optimising resources and reducing shrinkage.