Scheduling and monitoring specific tasks linked to an element, that are not mandatory, according to recommendations, good practices, experience, etc..
- Range generation.
- Generation of the preventive maintenance plan.
- Validation and verification of adaptation to the manufacturer’s recommendations, or those based on experience.
- Automatic generation of work orders related to preventive maintenance.
- Recording, opening, closing, time and resource control, costs, alerts, when the maintenance is not completed.
- Provides time saving on preventive maintenance profile times, due to saving on manual opening, assignment, monitoring, reporting and everything related to technical instructions, search for non-mandatory but recommendable regulations, etc.
- Saving on maintenance contracts due to having time to compare contracts, to update equipment inventory to adjust the scope of the service.