Tools that allow calculation of indicators and their representation so as to allow a control panel and analysis of the level of service, to help to achieve the objectives defined.
- Preparing indicators.
- Their presentation, comparing them with the objectives, calculating trends, etc.
- To define indicators: The indicators must be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-bound. Examples: Orders foreseen Vs. Realised, response time, execution time, room availability, etc...
- Possibility to receive automatic notifications based on certain results.
- Automatically sending related presentations.
- Automation of preparing reports with direct savings in hourly administration.
- Strategic savings based on response times or employee satisfaction.
- Lengthening response times may increase savings on certain services.