Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy
A - Responsible for the Treatment.
The Associació Catalana de Facility Management (hereinafter ACFM) is committed to due diligence and compliance with the Data Protection regulations. As an axis of this duty and commitment, a Data Protection Channel (DATAPROTECT line) has been incorporated, which includes the fundamental elements of Data Protection, all managed, supervised and accredited by BONET Consulting, a firm specialized in Regulatory Compliance and Protection of Data.
Hereunder, the detailed information on the confidentiality policy and Protection of Personal Data in compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (General Data Protection Regulations or GPDR) and Article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, on Protection of Personal Data Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD).
Data of the Responsible for the Treatment and contact of the Data Protection Manager / Delegate (RPD / DPD):
- Identity: ASSOCIACIÓ CATALANA DE FACILITY MANAGEMENT (ACFM)
- CIF: G66654971
- Address / ZIP CODE: Avda. Diagonal, 630; 2-2; Barcelona 08017
- Phone: +34674736921
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact detail of RPD: Gestió Plural SLP / Av. Diagonal, 630; 2-2; 08017 Barcelona
- Data protection cannel: DATAPROTECT-LINE
B - Purposes of the treatment.
ACFM will treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Manage your attention, visit and meeting in our facilities, as well as the management and realization of the services / products contracted.
- Manage your registration request in order to activate your subscription, for which it will be necessary to verify your identity. As well as to be able to contact you in case of any incident during the completion of the process.
- Informative and commercial communications: Issuance of advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. Maintain and control the relationship with you from discharge to termination or withdrawal from the Association. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by ACFM, as well as by its collaborators, or with whom it would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to your personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by ACFM and will be of products and / or services related to the ACFM sector.
- Manage procedures, orders, requests or any type of petition that is made by the user through any of the contact forms available to the user on the website of the Association.
- Issuance of the invoices of the associate fees and / or any other when applicable.
For the good purpose and development of your attention and management of the above purposes, the owner consents to the processing of their data for the above purposes, all under the strictest compliance with the Data Protection regulations and the policy that we are detailing. At any time you can exercise your rights (see the specific section).
C - Data conservation criteria.
- Management of ACFM services: The personal data provided in the registration process as an associate, will be kept for the duration of their status as an associate in ACFM. Once the same, the personal data will be retained in the assumptions that may arise responsibilities with ACFM and / or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that apply to the ACFM or a rule with the status of law that requires to the conservation of these. The personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification and exercise of the Rights of those affected and, under the legal and organizational technical measures that are necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of these.
- Others: The rest of the data and information provided by the user by any means, will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
D - Legitimation.
The legal basis that enables ACFM to deal with the personal data of users, customers, potential customers under the following titles:
- The framework of provision of services provided to the associate.
- Inform the partner and / or user by any means, it will be both the consent of the User, in case it has been requested and granted, and the legitimate interest of ACFM in bringing to your attention the services it provides.
- The consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services and products through email or any other means.
- Verify your identity in order to prevent possible fraud.
- Guarantee the User access, and use of their personal space.
E - Recipients.
Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except legal provision.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ACFM has the collaboration of some third party service providers that have access to your personal data and that treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of the Association as a result of its provision of services. ACFM, in order to comply with its data protection obligations, undertakes to sign the corresponding data treatment contract with them, which will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat personal data for the agreed purposes and taking only the documented instructions of ACFM; and delete or return the data to ACFM once the provision of services ends.
Specifically, ACFM will contract the provision of services by third-party providers that carry out their activity, by way of example and not limitation, in the following sectors: Legal and accounting advice, companies providing technology services, companies providing computer services.
F - Provenance.
The personal data is obtained directly from the interested persons. The categories of personal data that our collaborators provide us are the following:
- Identification data.
- Postal and electronic addresses.
- Data provided and / or consented by the interested parties related and necessary for the management and realization of the requested service / product.
G - Rights.
- Right of Access, Rectification and Suppression: The interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation on whether ACFM is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ACFM will stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
These rights may be exercised in our Data Protection Channel, see the specific section.
H - Data Protection Channel / DATAPROTECT - line.
ACFM has implemented a Data Protection Channel, contemplating the highest commitment, rigor and professionalism in terms of security, experience, independence and knowledge in the treatment of received communications.
The Data Protection Channel has been implemented through a web platform, developed and managed by an independent external expert, to provide and guarantee our previous commitments.
Through the Data Protection Channel, you can communicate and process the exercise of your Rights (see previous section) and communicate any indication or knowledge you have of possible security breaches (breaches) and / or possible breaches or irregularities in the regulations of Data Protection or the current policy of ACFM.
Data access to the Data Protection Channel is detailed at the beginning of this policy.
I - Links.
The ACFM website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by ACFM. Therefore, ACFM does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-ACFM websites, please note that compliance with data protection may differ from ours.
ACFM has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their device, and do not provide the user's personal data by themselves.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation on his computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on their behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to initiate a session as such in each one of the services whose service requires the previous registration or "login".
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary in nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
L - Attention and support.
Interested persons may communicate to ACFM any doubt about the treatment of their personal data or interpretation of our policy, by contacting the Data Protection Manager (RPD) at the address indicated at the beginning of this policy.