Tool to prepare and extract reports from any area of application according to the strategic directives of the organisation and the needs of each department.
- Configuration operations.
- Filters for more detailed analysis according to the need (by service type, zone, cost centre, asset, etc.)
- Export formats (Excel, Word, pdf…)
- Business Intelligence tools are normally the most appropriate to combine data on different tools.
- These modules usually have limitations.
- It is convenient to examine the possibilities in greater depth, as it is usual for reports to easily vary over time.
- Availability of the information in real time.
- Increasing control of all activities in a more direct manner and in real time.